So I am totally in love with a brand called I am Gia, they offer a really cool unique almost streetwear vibe, so obviously I’d love it all, the problem with this brand is it is on the pricing side and even more pricy as I live in the UK and the items are shipped over from Australia. However on my hunt to find some black cuffed trousers like the iconic version from I am Gia, I found this most perfect dupe black cuffed trousers from Shein, they even have the cutest chain that can be added on or taken off as you see fit (I chose to remove . it with this outfit). Plus these beauts are only £23!! I have really got into Dorothy Perkins recently (in fact I’m using wearing some kind of DP item in most of my Instagram pictures!!) and how cute is this blue bag and khaki jacket both from Dorothy Perkins. You know you are getting quality, affordable items from DP and I think thats what I love about it.
So as I have done in the past I guess I just wanted to let you guys know some more facts about me, to get to know me a little more;
1. I have quite a small family, only 1 uncle, no aunties and no cousins (lots of lovely second cousins but no first) this makes our little family so much closer, and of course I have gained a whole new family from my finances side, so it will only continue to get bigger.
2. I have the weirdest obsession with my hands and lips being dry (haha this is so weird!) I have to carry around hand cream and lip balm as this genuinely stresses me out!!
3. I have 18 blazers..yes that is 18, and I know thats a lot, but I have some from years ago that I just can’t get rid of because they are still amazing, I feel like blazers are such a good items to purchase as they are so timeless and can we worn with some many items, my new fave combo is with joggers & trainers.
4. At the weekend I went to visit a lamb that lives in my brother kitchen! My brother and parents live on a farm, and they are currently in lambing season, unfortunately one sheep won’t take to to her baby, plus she has very little milk. So my brother is feeding him at certain times of the day to build up his strength, he is called Boris and is ridiculously cute.
5. My favourite thing in the world to do is watch Netflix’s on sofa with my fiancee & my dog Ralph, with snacks and the duvet, don’t get me wrong I do other things other than this, but if I could choose to do one thing it would be this!
Khaki Jacket – Dorothy Perkins