Sooooo Nasty Gal may actually be my new fave brand, how beaut is this rust coloured two piece, even though it is cropped I think it is so flattering on, oh and also just so you know, it is only £25….yes £25, thats like £12.50 per item! Clearly in the UK we are going through a cold spell again, so this aviator coat from Monki is an absolute god send, plus it is currently in the sale (which is always a bonus). One thing I would say is be careful on the sizing, I have this in a XS and its fits really oversized on me, which you wouldn’t usually expect as I am a size 10.
So I just wanted to share with you guys the 5 reasons why I fashion blog and why I love doing it, even though on some days its can very hard, especially with a full time job;
1. I adore fashion, always have, as I never went into it early enough in life, I could never take the wage cut (as I got my first mortgage at 24) by starting a new career. So blogging has given me the platform I crave so much, to write and talk to you guys about fashion
2. In my full time time job I work in digital as a project manager, having blogging as something I do in my spare time is certainly an asset to my day job.
3. Blogging allows me to express myself in anyway I want to, I can be who I want to be, and if people like my style and are inspired by my looks then thats literally all I could ever want
4. I can buy lots of clothes, I’m not even going to lie, fashion blogging genuinely gives me an excuse to buy lots of clothes and regularly, and I can’t even be told off for it, haha!
5. I get to find out about and work with some absolutely amazing brands, such as Nasty Gal, Hers Wave, The Lucky Club, Elle Est Femme, and the people have met through blogging have honestly only ever been so lovely. I feel very lucky to be at the point where brands want to work with me and its so exciting.
Rust ribbed two piece – Nasty Gal
Boots – Sold out – Similar Dorothy Perkins