Ok, ok, so pastels in spring are not ground breaking, however I am totally into this trend this year. I wouldn’t even say I am usually a pastely person, however the high street is killing it at the minute. I also think when its still grey and cold outside, its trend to lift spirits and get you excited for spring. I mean don’t get me wrong I am still going to be wearing them with my trusty beige, cream, black and navy.
Check out some of my favourite pastel items on the high street;
2. Topshop pink satin midi skirt
3. Nasty Gal – pastel green trench coat
4. Topshop – lilac faux fur coat
5. River Island – pastel pink jeans
6. Mango – pink blazer (in the sale!!)